Today I am sharing another smoothie recipe. I get a lot or request asking for more smoothie recipes so I will definitely be creating and sharing more on here soon. Especially since summer is right around the corner!
This smoothie recipe is really refreshing! I added some bell pepper in it to add even more vitamin C but you can omit the pepper if you want. Although, I promise you won’t even taste it! I have been adding both fruits and veggies to my smoothies so that I’m getting a good variety of nutrients and it still taste great. If you have any questions on other alternative veggies to add to smoothies, just let me know! I would love to help out.
Let me know if you end up giving this recipe a try! I would love to know how it turned out! 🙂
Strawberry, peach lemonade smoothie
- 1TB chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1 cup bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Blend ingredients together and top with fresh strawberries