Salmon Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Happy Friday! I hope all of you’ve had a great week! I’m sharing a recipe that I ate twice this week for lunch. I’m sharing it because it’s SO simple and yet it hits the spot. Sometimes I find that simple meals are the best. Let’s get to the recipe!
Here are all of the ingredients minus the salmon fillet. As I said, it’s simple. You could definitely add more vegetables or some seeds to it if you’d like. I will leave that up to you and your creativity!
Although this salad is simple, it has fiber, fat, protein, and greens! A wonderful nutrient dense combination that leaves you feeling satiated for longer! It’s a win in my books and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 salmon filet
- spring mix (I like buying the big container from Costco)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 lemon slices
- salt/pepper to taste
- a drizzle of avocado oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 TB of water to thin the dressing out
- Start by putting the salmon fillet on top of two lemon slices. Drizzle the fillet with avocado oil or olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake the salmon at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Next, make the dressing. Add as much water as needed until you get the consistency that you desire.
- Once the salmon is done, place it on a bed of spring mix. Add half of an avocado to the salad. Drizzle with the tahini dressing, enjoy!
*Feel free to add some seeds or more veggies to this salad if you’d like!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! Tag me on Instagram if you end up giving this recipe a try.