Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great spring (almost summer) so far! I don’t know if any of you have even noticed but I finally got my website’s name switched over to its new name… Roots & Rest! I’ll have to do a post on my heart behind the name change but this one is here to stay! I still have some updating to do on the website but for now I will continue to share recipes with you guys on here and on my Instagram page.
It’s almost officially summer, so I will be sharing lots of smoothie recipes and easy recipes that are chock-full of fresh produce. Today, I want to share one of my favorite dessert smoothie bowls with you! Let’s get to it!
This is my favorite coconut milk! The ingredients are so simple (which I love). I like putting it in the fridge a couple of days before I use it so that the cream gets hard. I also like to use the coconut cream in my oatmeal!
The finished smoothie bowl! I topped mine with coconut flakes, granola, and strawberries but feel free to top it with whatever you have on hand.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup coconut cream/milk from a can
- 1 scoop of collagen (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond milk, coconut milk, or water
- 1 TB chia seeds
- Strawberries, granola, and coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Alright, that’s all for today! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram!