Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great spring (almost summer) so far! I don’t know if any of you have even noticed but I finally got my website’s name switched over to its new name… Roots & Rest! I’ll have to do a post on my heart behind the name change but this one is here to stay! I still have some updating to do on the website but for now I will continue to share recipes with you guys on here and on my Instagram page.
It’s almost officially summer, so I will be sharing lots of smoothie recipes and easy recipes that are chock-full of fresh produce. Today, I want to share one of my favorite dessert smoothie bowls with you! Let’s get to it!
This is my favorite coconut milk! The ingredients are so simple (which I love). I like putting it in the fridge a couple of days before I use it so that the cream gets hard. I also like to use the coconut cream in my oatmeal!
The finished smoothie bowl! I topped mine with coconut flakes, granola, and strawberries but feel free to top it with whatever you have on hand.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup coconut cream/milk from a can
- 1 scoop of collagen (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond milk, coconut milk, or water
- 1 TB chia seeds
- Strawberries, granola, and coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Alright, that’s all for today! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Your smoothie bowl looks nutritious and refreshing. Great for these hot days we are having! Do you have a recipe for a pizza with a cauliflower crust?