I was making dinner Monday night and I got into a baking mode so I threw together a batch of these cookies. I typically don’t share a recipe within the same week that I test it but this recipe just couldn’t wait! I hope you love these cookies as much as I do.
I have to be honest with you, I can’t make these cookies very often. I’m actually not a huge sweets person (probably because I’ve always been really sensitive to sugar) but these cookies are addictive!
I wouldn’t say they are the “healthiest” because they still do have sugar in them (coconut sugar, maple syrup) but they are a great option if you want to enjoy a cookie once in a while and you can’t have dairy or gluten.
The finished product! I’m SO excited for you guys to try them out. You’ll have to let me know what you think. 😉
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 TB unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 TB almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then, place your almond flour (2 cups), coconut sugar (1/2 cup), baking soda (1 tsp), baking powder (1 tsp), and sea salt (1/2 tsp) in a bowl, mix well.
- Melt your coconut oil in the microwave and let cool. Then, mix your coconut oil (6 TB) with the maple syrup (1/4 cup), almond milk (2 TB), and vanilla extract (2 tsp).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Finish by adding the mini chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon and put the mixture onto a pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 15-20 minutes before enjoying (I know this part is so hard but otherwise they will fall apart).
P.S. These cookies are even better the second or third day!
That’s it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 🙂 Let me know if there are any recipes that you would like me to share next! I’m always up for new ideas.