Hello September! I wanted to share this recipe with you guys in August but as usual, life happens. I thought it would be better to share it now rather than not at all. I’m sharing one of my favorite desserts today, chocolate raspberry muffins! Let’s get to it!
Here are all of the ingredients! This recipe is pretty allergy friendly. It’s gluten, dairy, and can be nut free if you use oat milk.
I truly believe that the fresh raspberries make this recipe! If you grow your own raspberries, I’m jealous! Share the goodness! haha.
This recipe reminds me of my favorite dark chocolate bar. It will forever be a favorite dessert. 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups of organic oat flour (I made my own by blending oats in a food processor)
- 2/3 cup of organic cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons of organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh raspberries
- A handful of dairy-free chocolate chips (or chocolate chips of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Then, mix the oat flour (1 1/2 cups), cacao powder (2/3 cups), baking soda (1 tsp), salt (1/4 tsp), and coconut sugar (1/4 cup).
- In a separate bowl, mix the water (1/2 cup), milk (1/2 cup), coconut oil (3 TB), maple syrup (1/4 cup), and vanilla (1 tsp). Warm the milk, water, and coconut oil together so that it doesn’t harden when you mix it with the other ingredients.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients with the wet. Stir until well combined.
- Add in your chocolate chips and raspberries, stir until well combined.
- Put the mixture into a muffin tin and top with extra raspberries/chocolate.
- Bake the muffins at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Once they are done, check if they are done by inserting a toothpick or fork into the center. If it comes out clean, they are done!
- Allow muffins to sit for 10-15 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
This recipe is not my own. The credit goes to CalicoandTwine.com. Thank you for creating such an amazing recipe!
I hope you guys like these muffins as much as I do! I hope you all have a great weekend! 🙂