Almond Butter Cookies
Hey guys! I decided to pop on here today and share one of my favorite cookie recipes with you guys! I have probably made these at least three times while I’ve been quarantined at home! I’ve definitely been baking more these past few weeks and I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it. What about you guys? have you found yourself baking more? If so, you should share your favorite recipe down below! I’m running out of ideas!
Per usual, I have to share the ingredients in one picture. As far as the chocolate bar goes, I use coconut dark chocolate but you can use whatever kind you want!
Here is everything mixed together. This recipe only takes one bowl and one pan so it makes for an easy cleanup!
The most important part of these cookies is the sea salt on top. I grind a little bit of salt on each cookie before placing them in the oven. It makes such a big difference in the taste of these cookies so don’t forget this step!
- 1 cup all creamy almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bar dark chocolate bar, crushed into small pieces
1. Mix everything together in a bowl. Then spoon 1 TB of batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet. It should make about six cookies.
2. Before placing the cookies in the oven, sprinkle sea salt on top of each cookie.
3. Bake 350 for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Let me know if you end up giving these cookies a try! Thanks for stopping by!