Tuna and White Bean Salad
Today, I’m sharing one of my simple salad recipes. I really like eating salads during the spring/summer months because a lot of produce is in season. Salads are also really versatile and incredibly easy to make! So, if you’re looking for a new option to try for lunch, I’m sharing the recipe below!
- One can of tuna, drained
- One can of white beans ( I used cannellini beans)
- 3 or 4 handfuls spring mix ( I also mix in some spinach)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 3-4 TB olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- fresh cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Mix it all together. Taste, season, taste again, season again. Pour over salad and enjoy!
Okay, that is it for today! I’m hoping to share more salad recipes on here throughout the summer so keep an eye out for those if you are looking for more easy lunch options.
Thanks for reading! 🙂